Delivery information update: Coronavirus
As requested by the government, where possible we have asked people to work from home, particularly our admin team and office staff. We are working hard to ensure that your orders are made and despatched as quickly as possible but please be aware that delivery may take longer to arrive during this difficult time.
Most orders will still be despatched within two days. The exceptions to this are capes, throws, cushions, comforters and bed runners which are made to order and so will be despatched within 7 days and our king size throws which take a little longer to make and will be despatched within 10 working days of the order.
Adverse weather conditions may also affect the post services getting to us and in these cases we will send the items out as soon as we possibly can. If you have any questions please contact us and we will update you as best we can.
We use Royal Mail and other trusted couriers to deliver our goods and have four delivery options in the UK. Europe and the rest of the world shipping will be calculated at the checkout.
Shipping to the United Kingdom
Face Masks - Free Delivery
Free delivery on orders over £60
UK mainland standard delivery (3-5 working days) £3.50
UK mainland first class tracked delivery (1-2 working days) £6
Express UK Mainland Delivery (for UK orders placed before 10am Monday-Thursday) £10
Please note, made to order items listed above in bold, will be sent next day as soon as they are made. Please be aware that these items will need to be signed for.
Shipping outside of the United Kingdom (most items)
Europe £10 (3-5 working days)
Rest of World £15 (5-7 working days)
Throws, Runners, Comforters & Beanbags
Europe £20 (3-5 working days)
Rest of World £25 (5-7 working days)
In a hurry? Contact us to discuss faster global shipping
Please note that the shipping rates are not inclusive of any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches your destination country.
Delivery times will vary according to the destination and we recommend you look on the Royal Mail website to get an estimate.
Returns, refunds and exchange policy
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of purchase except over the Christmas period when returns are extended to 15th January 2021.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund to the card the item was purchased with on receipt or, if preferred, we will exchange the item or issue store credit.
- If you have purchased your Helen Moore products from a shop or another website please make sure you return your items to the relevant retailer. We cannot refund or exchange goods sold by a third party.
- Please send your items to Helen Moore, Refunds/Exchanges, Drayford Lane, Witheridge, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 8PR.
- Over the Christmas period we will operate an extended returns policy up to 15th January. Any returns after this point can be exchanged but not refunded. Please note that we can only process returns that have been bought from our website.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of purchase, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us so we recommend you have proof of postage and use a service that insures you for the value of the goods.