February 22, 2019Fashion
5 Places to visit when you LOVE the cold!
Winter can be truly beautiful, bright skies, icy mornings, big scarf, and a woolly hat. Romantic walks whilst exploring a new place, or discovering the city you have always lived in, is our idea of heaven so we have put together our favourite places to visit in the cold. So reach for your faux fur scarf, cashmere pom pom beanie and discover something new.
1. Experimental Chalet, VerbierEnter this eclectic hotel and step back in time. The exquisite art deco hotel, Experimental Chalet is calling to us!
Dress to impress in Verbier and embrace some true vintage style with a classic Pillbox Hat.
2. The Royal Opera House, LondonExperience one of Great Britain's greatest and most glamorous evenings, a night at The Royal Opera House in London. Romeo & Juliet Ballet starts at the end of March!
Dressing up is a must at the Royal Opera House. Our Stole is the perfect accessory for such a glamorous evening.
3. Soho Nights, LondonRun away to London for a weekend and explore the streets of Soho. We want to stay at The Nalder which sits in the heart of Soho surrounded by restaurants, bars, coffee shops and theatres. They have impeccable taste in soft furnishings (yes each room has a Helen Moore faux fur throw in it!) and this little terrace catches the winter morning sun, a perfect oasis in the big city.
Get the luxury hotel look with the Siberian Wolf Throw
4. Whistler, CanadaGo big and go to Canada. If you are not quite ready to give up on winter then head to Canada to enjoy new experiences, epic views and extreme sports!
Never feel cold again with the cashmere pom pom beanie. We love this grey and coral beauty.
Helen Moore Cashmere Pom Pom Beanie £73
5. Stockholm, SwedenStroll around the cobbled streets of the old town at sunrise or head to one of the islands for some unrivalled fresh air. The Huff headband is perfect for taking away with you. Can be worn casually for a city stroll, keeps you warm on a country walk and looks super chic as you sip hot chocolate sitting outside a Stockholm bakery.
Discover more at HelenMoore.com Ski Shop